snowfairy20ksnowfairy20k

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Girl Fight KLT1M Girl Fight KLT1M

Pretty cool

It's quite... intense.... XD Haha, so I think that you should add color to it, and some sound would be nice too. Maybe also go back into the frames, and then add a frame in between each of these to make it run smoother... and double the fps so that it is still the same length, there are just more fps so it isn't as jerky... Do you get what I am saying? Just a suggestion that I thought you could try : ]

KLT1M responds:

this applies to all who commented above this response..... Thanks for the help but im still new to this animation stuff and i wish i had more ideas but i dont. Im not the type of person who can think of stuff to animate that often, i would just like to animate.

But I will try again, I hope soon.

Eight Bit Strange 6 Eight Bit Strange 6

Hahaha Love it

I loved it! It is so adorable! The animation is really smooth, good job :D
It made me laugh so much! Awesome job

Smiley Shooter (SAZA) Smiley Shooter (SAZA)

It's pretty cool

I think it's fun, but maybe if you changed the shooting button from "Ctrl" to "space", it would help a lot, because if I press Ctrl multiple times, my computer starts acting weirdly... It may just be my own computer doing that, so you don't have to change it, but I always thought that the space bar was like, the default 'Firing' key... But I like it, and I would play it more, except I don't want my computer to suddenly like, crash... You know? Haha probably not... but anyways, great job!~ : ]

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Thanks, If I make a 2nd one I'll use space :)

Draw Me If You Can Draw Me If You Can

X3 Awesome

Omigosh it was so fun, I wish there were more levels!~ Are you going to make another one with more levels? I hope you do : ] I showed it to my brother, and now, he can't stop playing it. Totally 5/5

zero v.s. sigma zero v.s. sigma

Entertaining...... XD

Hahahaha For some reason they don't die...? It got to -40 for the bad guy (sorry I don't know who is who) and he didn't die, but apparently, I lost... =_=

thedarkzero responds:

yeah im gonna fix it.

Journey =HFX= Journey =HFX=

AMAzing!

This is really really REALLY good! Like all of your other works (%u25D5%u203F%u25D5%u273F)
I was wondering if you had sheet music for this. I would love to play it on the piano and unlike my friends, I'm unable to learn music by ear, so if you do have the sheet music, it would be pretty awesome I could get a copy and learn how to play it. And if you don't want to send a copy to me or whatever, that's also totally fine :)
%uFF61%u25D5%u203F%u25D5%uFF61
Thanks~
Yumi

Mirror's Edge Remix =HFX= Mirror's Edge Remix =HFX=

Awesomee!!~~

Is there going to be a full version? If so, then it would probably be my favorite one out of all of your submissions ^^ <3 your songs :3

Sisters of Snow Dissent ~P~ Sisters of Snow Dissent ~P~

Love it

I love how I can imagine the two sisters, standing in the snow, trying to ignore and not look at each other. I like how it has the minor sound, but also a little major here and there. I also love how I have been looping this for the past hour on my speakers. :D